Ready to move in by mid-July 2018. This brand new 610 square foot condo has a West/South view, so you have a direct view of the ravine and in the distance, you can see the lake. It’s one of the best views in the community. Open concept living, with laminate throughout, smooth ceilings, designer light fixtures, sliding glass bedroom door, energy star GE appliances, stone countertops, glass backsplash, and oversized soaker tub.
The building features 25-hour concierge, 5 high-speed elevators, restricted access to every floor so only floor residents can stop on their floor, and a secure parking garage with ample light and closed-circuit security camera system. It also features access to 20,000 sq ft indoor and outdoor amenities, which include outdoor pool and cabanas, indoor squash and basketball, a full-sized gym, hot yoga studio, guest suites, and BBQ/firepit area.
The community features over 60,000 sq ft of shops, services, dining and amenities at your doorstep, including a Metro, Shoppers Drug Mart, and TD Bank, and spots for brunch, lunch, dinner, and drinks.
The buyer will also get credited 1-year free maintenance on closing.
**this is an assignment sale**
– We cannot view the unit, it’s still under construction. It will be ready mid-July.
– Clients have picked the “dark” finishes package. Dark cabinets, dark laminate floors etc. They have not selected any upgrades beyond what was offered by the builder (see below).
– The original purchase price was $347,605
– List price is $454,900
– Deposits are $52,141
– Development levies are capped at $5,800
– Cannot rent it out during interim occupancy
– Buyer will be credited by builder 1-year maintenance at closing (I don’t know if this will include the maintenance cost of the locker and parking, because the amendment states it does not include ancillary units like parking purchased by the owners. However, parking and lockers were included for 1+den units.)
– My clients purchased it as a primary residence but decided to stay put in Burlington.
– For investors: HST is 13% of the final sale price. HST Rebate is around $24,000.
The view is South West. If you view the attached floorplans and site survey you can see where the lake is from the unit. The ravine is directly below. This is a screenshot from the companies website from the 30th floor facing south-west.