In a time time of uncertainty in the preconstruction market, with many developers cancelling their projects, it takes a lot to earn our approval. Especially if you’re a new developer in the city. However, Aoyan has proven to be quite innovative in their approach to their first build in Toronto. They have already broken ground on the build, which is good news. The project is also already financed.
The Builder and The Project
Aoyan is a builder from China. They are a publically traded company on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. Launched in 1996, they have a massive portfolio of residential and commecial developements in over 60 cities. Their first homes were built in China, but they expanded into Australia, Vancouver and now Toronto. Because this is their first build in Toronto, they plan on making it a flagship community. They also moving their office into the commercial space in phase 1. That speaks quite well to their intentions.
Current progress is that they are ahead of schedule. Once phase 2 is sold out, which shouldn’t be too late, the sales office will be demolished until phase 3 and 4 are ready. Phase 2 should be ready for occupancy in summer 2022.
Located at the corner of Cummer and Yonge st, M2M is only a 200 meter walk to the Finch Subway station and the Go Terminal.
Features and Finishes
- 9 foot ceiling height on every floor
- Kohler fixtures and faucets
- European built-in appliances
- Smart Glass technology, which allows interior glass walls to become opaque at the click of a switch
- Stacked washer and dryer
- Under cabinet LED lights
- Flat cooktop and slim-line hood fan
Floorplans For T1 M2M
- Full-sized, 2-story Gym
- Yoga deck
- Landscaped courtyard
- Indoor and Outdoor children’s play area
- Movie Theater and Party Rooms
- Pet Spa
- Out Door Infiniti Edge Pool
The Fine Details
- Prices are currently below city average, some units are as low as $855 per sq foot to above $950 for very desirable units. For exact pricing today, contact us and we will request current pricing.
- Deposit: $10,000 on signing, balance to 5% in 30 days, 5% in 120 days, 5% in 270 days, 5% in 500 days 1% on occupancy.
- Parking: $55,000 (regular $60,000) for units above 580 sq ft only
- Locker: $5000 (regular $7500)
- Assignments: Free
- Maintenance: Estimated at .57sq ft
- Parking Maintenance fees: $49.98 monthly
- Locker Maintenance fees: $14.12 monthly
- Taxes: Approximately 1% of the sales price
- Competion: Summer 2022