As an old resident of Kensington, I am a huge fan of this coveted downtown location. A quick walk down one of the side streets in this community and you’ll feel like time stopped in the 90s–back when things were a little simpler. This area is full of independent shops, coffee shops, restaurants, and art installations. There are also no high rises here, which adds to the community feel.
These low-rises proposed by Tridel sit flush with the rest of the community of low-rise buildings and residential homes.
Price-wise, these are also cheaper than comparable locations that are closing sooner. Let us know if you want a comparison to other project prices nearby.
If you’re not familiar with Tridel, they build amenity-rich buildings with stunning gyms, pools, party rooms, dog washrooms, and more. They are also leaders in technology, with smart garage doors that recognize license plates and more. Tridel is one of the biggest builders in Toronto, and because of their size, they are a very safe bet. In a time of uncertainty around the economy, and rising costs of building materials, Tridel is a safe bet.
Download The Brochure And Floorplans Here: mrkt-product-brochure
Prices, Incentives and More
- 1 Bedrooms starting at 605,000 (523 square feet facing East)
- 2 bedrooms starting at $875,000 (704 square feet facing East).
- 3 Bedrooms starting at $1,460,000 (1,168 square feet facing SW)
- Deposit: 5% on signing, 5% in 120 days, 5% in 270 days and 5% in 450 days.
- Closing Date scheduled for Fall 2024
- Parking $75,000 available for units over 750 sq ft.
For more information, please reach out!